The client – a global information services company – was running multiple, disparate marketing campaigns that were over exposing and confusing customers and prospects.
Their impact and breadth of capability was being diluted and outcomes were difficult to measure. They needed support to create a customer focused campaign.
They also required better alignment and collaboration across three major product lines as well as central marketing.
- Coterie used a step-by-step process to build out a blueprint; then used facilitation skills/workshops to guide a broad range of stakeholders through the journey to gain much needed buy-in
- The focus was to eliminate the product lens (which often resulted in poor customer experience) and adopt a more efficient customer-first model
- Coterie initially defined target segments and then explored those target segments’ pains.
- We then led multiple workshops in order to map Experian’s products to a set of customer pains
- Following these workshops, we built out a detailed persona for each segment, including functional & emotional drivers, decision making, and buying behaviour. These were designed to guide marketers’ approach to each segment based on unique needs
- Finally, we incorporated a marketing blueprint that highlights: job roles per persona/segment, what key pains to market against, which relevant products to link to, and finally the language/format to market with