Location: Remote UK Based
Term: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00-£45,000.00 per year
Founded in 2013, we are a leading international proposition and partner marketing agency, operating predominantly in the IT industry. Our clients include some of the world’s biggest brands. We are now looking to enhance our delivery team with the addition of an associate Partner Marketing Manager.
Flexibility, sustainability and empowerment are at the core of our business. Not just words jotted in a welcome note, but the foundations from which we build our working-model on.
The need and desire for flexible working, and how technology can best enable this to happen, has allowed Coterie to pioneer a workforce of dedicated, enthusiastic and able professionals. We choose to allow all our employees and associates to work flexibly, from their home offices around the globe. This supports our businesses ability to be truly global, offering around the clock service to our clients; when they need us, we are there for them.
We are proud to have created a sustainable business, where turnover of employees is negligible, and our carbon footprint insignificant. Outside of Coterie we all have hobbies and interests, and as a business we work hard to promote, engage in and allow for these. Wellbeing in business starts with an excellent balance of wellbeing personally.
Empowerment of our employees and associates through consistent care and training ensures that each and every member of our staff is able to perform to the best of their ability. Home-based working doesn’t mean you won’t be supported, and you certainly won’t be remote. We are a small, but content and happy to help team of people, only ever a phone call/Teams/message away.
We are looking for a talented, experienced Partner Marketing Manager to join our growing team at Coterie. You will work closely alongside the Coterie team on some of our major client offerings; go-to-market planning, activation of campaigns and programmes, and then measuring and optimising those for the best results.
As a Partner Marketing Manager you will have an excellent understanding of how to build successful GTM plans combined with strong campaign management skills. You’ll need a creative attitude to build integrated plans that will meet our clients’ objectives. You’ll also need high levels of attention to detail, perseverance and a passion for B2B marketing, IT and technology.
What does the role entail?
You will be supporting the Partner Marketing Lead and Client Success Team in the creation of GTM plans and campaign execution for our broad range of IT, digital and telecoms clients. Following our proven methodology you will:
- Conduct desk research as required to build knowledge of the audience and marketplace
- Support the running of/execute GTM development workshops
- Create GTM plans aligned with the client’s objectives (using Coterie’s methodologies)
- Refine the GTM plan based on feedback and drive it through to completion and sign off
- Support the running of/execution of campaign content theming workshops
- Be responsible for the quality of tactics, ensuring the messaging and theme is consistent across all tactics
- Manage the execution of the campaign, working with multiple stakeholders from multiple organisations
- Host weekly cadence calls to agree step-by-step move forward actions and ensure the campaign runs on time
- Identify any additional support needed to ensure the campaign will be successful for all partners – varying from hand holding, through to an additional run through call
- Drive governance and ensure everybody is held accountable
- Report on campaign progress
- Track and measure the results of the campaign using Coterie’s methodologies
- Make recommendations for campaign refinement in order to ensure all objectives are met
- GTM-planning and campaign management – minimum 5 years
- Experience working for businesses in the IT, Systems Integrator or Telecoms/Network space
- Good knowledge and interest of the industry and related technology including; Cloud, Network – NFV/SDN, Security, IoT, Digitalisation, Vertical markets
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build trust and respect in order to drive actions within a team
- Strong understanding of the difference between end customer/business focused messaging and different message applications and styles based on purpose/use
- Experience working with partners or within channel environments
- Agency experience
- Digital campaign development and delivery experience
- Copy writing experience
- Communication and engagement across multiple levels of seniority and role
- Open to learning
- Good at working in a team and building relationships in a remote working environment
- Excellent writing skills
- Attention to detail
- Flexible and resilient
- Ability to problem solve
- Educated to degree level – (marketing or business degree preferable)
- CIM accredited – desirable
- Remote/ work-from-home – UK based
To apply for this role, please send a tailored covering letter and your CV via Indeed