Location: Home Based
Term: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: £40 – £50 per hour
Founded in 2013, we are a leading international proposition and partner marketing agency, operating predominantly in the IT industry. Our clients include some of the world’s biggest brands. We are now looking to enhance our client services team with the addition of Client Director.
Flexibility, sustainability and empowerment are at the core of our business. Not just words jotted in a welcome note, but the foundations from which we build our working-model on.
The need and desire for flexible working, and how technology can best enable this to happen, has allowed Coterie to pioneer a workforce of dedicated, enthusiastic and able professionals. We choose to allow all our employees and associates to work flexibly, from their home offices around the globe. This supports our businesses ability to be truly global, offering around the clock service to our clients; when they need us, we are there for them.
We are proud to have created a sustainable business, where turnover of employees is negligible, and our carbon footprint insignificant. Outside of Coterie we all have hobbies and interests, and as a business we work hard to promote, engage in and allow for these. Wellbeing in business starts with an excellent balance of wellbeing personally.
Empowerment of our employees through consistent care and training ensures that each and every member of our staff is able to perform to the best of their ability. Home-based working doesn’t mean you won’t be supported, and you certainly won’t be remote. We are a small, but content and happy to help team of people, only ever a phone call/Skype/message away.
We are looking for a talented, experienced Proposition Expert to join our growing team at Coterie. You will work closely alongside the Coterie team on our two major client offerings; value proposition development and go-to-market delivery.
As a Proposition Expert you will have an excellent understanding of how to build compelling narratives combined with strong writing skills. You’ll need a problem-solving attitude to creating messages that will stand out to a specific audience, while explaining clearly and concisely what value our clients can provide. You’ll also need an inquisitive mind, perseverance and a passion for B2B marketing, IT and technology.
What does the role entail?
You will be supporting the Marketing Consultancy Lead and Client Success Team in the creation of value propositions for our broad range of IT, digital and telecoms clients. Following our proven methodology you will:
- Conduct desk research as required to build knowledge of the audience and market place
- Support the running of/run value proposition development workshops
- Run investigative telephone interviews with clients and/or their partners
- Create the required messaging frameworks and propositions
- Test the proposition with clients
- Refine the proposition based on feedback and drive it through to completion and sign off
- Support the development of/develop marketing assets and sales materials based on the propositions
- Proposition/solution marketing manager or senior communications management experience – minimum 5 years
- Experience working for businesses in the IT, Systems Integrator or Telecoms/Network space
- Good knowledge and interest of the industry and related technology including; Cloud, Network – NFV/SDN, Security, IoT, Digitalisation, Vertical markets
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build trust and respect in order to drill down and gather the information required
- Strong understanding of the difference between end customer/business focused messaging and different message applications and styles based on purpose/use
- Able to extract key messages and information from internal stakeholders and translate that into customer value based on understanding of the end customer needs
- Experience working with partners or within channel environments
- Copy writing experience
- Communication and engagement across multiple levels of seniority and role
- Open to learning
- Good at working in a team and building relationships in a remote working environment
- Excellent writing skills
- Attention to detail
- Flexible and resilient
- Ability to problem solve
- Educated to degree level – (marketing or business degree preferable)
- CIM accredited – desirable
- Monday to Friday
- Flexible schedule
To apply for this role, submit a tailored covering letter and your CV via Indeed.