Location: Home Based
Term: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: £40 – £50 per hour
Founded in 2013, we are a leading international proposition and partner marketing agency, operating predominantly in the IT industry. Our clients include some of the world’s biggest brands. We are now looking to enhance our client services team with the addition of Client Director.
Flexibility, sustainability and empowerment are at the core of our business. Not just words jotted in a welcome note, but the foundations from which we build our working-model on.
The need and desire for flexible working, and how technology can best enable this to happen, has allowed Coterie to pioneer a workforce of dedicated, enthusiastic and able professionals. We choose to allow all our employees and associates to work flexibly, from their home offices around the globe. This supports our businesses ability to be truly global, offering around the clock service to our clients; when they need us, we are there for them.
We are proud to have created a sustainable business, where turnover of employees is negligible, and our carbon footprint insignificant. Outside of Coterie we all have hobbies and interests, and as a business we work hard to promote, engage in and allow for these. Wellbeing in business starts with an excellent balance of wellbeing personally.
Empowerment of our employees through consistent care and training ensures that each and every member of our staff is able to perform to the best of their ability. Home-based working doesn’t mean you won’t be supported, and you certainly won’t be remote. We are a small, but content and happy to help team of people, only ever a phone call/Skype/message away.
We are looking for a Social Media Client Partner to help our clients’ executives to build their profiles and engage with their stakeholders more effectively on LinkedIn. The role is hands-on and very practical, ideally suited to experienced communications professionals who enjoy working with senior executives and seeing clear results from their work.
Based on projects that involve supporting cohorts of 3-6 executives at a time, you’ll be involved right from the beginning, auditing their presence and then working with them to define their talking points on social media, before co-managing their content and engagement for 4-6 weeks.
Ideally you’ll already have experience coaching on LinkedIn, but this isn’t essential as long as you already have a strong understanding of the platform and experience working with senior stakeholders on thought leadership campaigns.
You’ll also need an inquisitive mind, perseverance and a passion for B2B marketing, IT and technology.
- Experience and ability to confidently speak to senior executives and understand how to interpret their briefings into compelling points of view and themes for thought leadership content
- Ability to write pithy storytelling posts (around 200 words) for LinkedIn based on agreed themes that are tied to industry trends and customer pain-points
- Ability to write long form articles and/or sub-edit pieces produced by a copywriter
- Understanding of the LinkedIn algorithm and what makes a good post
- An intuitive feel for audience engagement – e.g. when to comment and how to identify opportunities for discussions
- Good time management and ability to work closely with a Client Success Manager to ensure work is delivered to specification and within the time
- Public relations or marketing communications professional, with 10 years+ experience, ideally with a significant time in the tech industry
- Understanding of partner marketing, demand generation and sales is also beneficial
- Happy to do the hands-on work, for the end-to-end delivery – from brief, to audit, messaging, delivery and ongoing coaching (a Client Success Manager is available to support on bookings, project management and client liaison)
- Remote/ work-from-home
- Monday to Friday
- Flexible schedule
To apply for this role, please submit a tailored covering letter and your CV via Indeed.