– Hours: Full-time (37.5/week)
– Salary: £30-40k based on experience
– Location: Work from home (West or South Yorkshire preferable)
– Access to company bonus scheme
– Pension contribution
– 30 days holiday per annum
– Training budget
– Monthly £60 health/wellbeing budget
– Flexible working
– Company laptop (MacBook or WinTel)
– Company phone (iPhone)
***PLEASE NOTE: APPLICATIONS WITHOUT A COVERING LETTER EXPLAINING WHY YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED***
Founded in 2013, we are a leading international proposition and partner marketing agency, operating predominantly in the IT industry. Our clients include some of the world’s biggest brands. We are now looking to enhance our team with the addition of a Client Success Manager.
Flexibility, sustainability and empowerment are at the core of our business. Not just words jotted in a welcome note, but the foundations from which we build our working-model on.
The need and desire for flexible working, and how technology can best enable this to happen, has allowed Coterie to pioneer a workforce of dedicated, enthusiastic and able professionals. We choose to allow all our employees and associates to work flexibly, from their home offices around the globe. This supports our businesses ability to be truly global, offering around the clock service to our clients; when they need us, we are there for them.
We are proud to have created a sustainable business, where our carbon footprint insignificant. Outside of Coterie we all have hobbies and interests, and as a business we work hard to promote, engage in and allow for these. Wellbeing in business starts with an excellent balance of wellbeing personally.
Empowerment of our employees through consistent care and training ensures that each and every member of our staff is able to perform to the best of their ability. Home-based working doesn’t mean you won’t be supported, and you certainly won’t be remote. We are a small, but content and happy to help team of people, only ever a phone call/Teams/message away.
Your time would be dedicated to ensuring the success delivery of client projects; to scope, within budget and to the timescales agreed.
This role would be suitable for someone who has at least three year’s experience working in partner and channel marketing in the IT sector, and has an agency background.
Client Success Manager key responsibilities
- Proactively identifying new project opportunities and potential new contacts within existing accounts and working with the Client Directors to bring the opportunity to fruition
- Working with the Client Directors to devise packages of work to meet client requirements
- Creating proposals/quotations using coterie’s online systems
- Setting up projects and maintaining them on our project management system
- Filing resources on Teams
- Creating and maintaining milestone plans
- Assigning work and liaising with suppliers, freelancers and the coterie delivery team to ensure a project is delivered on time
- Writing clear and accurate briefs
- Scheduling workshops, interviews and venue bookings
- Maintaining weekly progress trackers
- Managing budgets
- Implementing weekly cadence with clients – keeping the client abreast of status
- Creating agendas, writing up notes and actions
- Identifying and mitigating client satisfaction issues
- Supporting the Client Directors with the management of Director level stakeholders
- Using existing Coterie tools, templates and process to work in a standardised way
- Keeping up to date with latest industry standards and making recommendations on ways to improve the Client Success Team’s ways of working
In addition, adhoc admin and marketing support across the business may be required from time to time.
- Ability to build trust and rapport with clients
- Ability to spot and opportunity
- Logical thinker
- Open to learning
- Good at working in a team
- Attention to detail
- Flexible and resilient
- Good listener
- Ability to challenge constructively
- Digitally savvy
- Ability to problem solve
- Confident at working with multiple director level stakeholders
- At least 3 year’s experience in partner and channel marketing in the IT sector
- At least 2 year’s experience in an agency environment, preferably in a Customer Success/Client/Account Manager role
- Educated to degree level – (marketing or business degree preferable)
- CIM accredited – desirable
- We are a remote agency, and this is a home based position, however we do have an office in Huddersfield city centre, and you would be expected to visit it from time to time. Occasional travel to London may be required.
To apply for this role, please email a tailored covering letter and your CV to email@example.com