Location: Home Based
Term: Full-time, Full-time, Permanent – Temporarily remote
Salary: £30,000 – £40,000 a year
- Hours: Full-time (37.5/week)
- Salary: £30-40k basic + 10% performance based bonus
- Location: Work from home
- Access to performance based commission scheme
- Pension contribution
- 30 days holiday per annum
- Monthly £60 health/wellbeing budget
- Flexible working
- Company laptop (MacBook)
- Company phone (iPhone)
Founded in 2013, we are a leading international proposition and partner marketing agency, operating predominantly in the IT industry. Our clients include some of the world’s biggest brands. We are now looking to enhance our client services team with the addition of Client Manager.
Flexibility, sustainability and empowerment are at the core of our business. Not just words jotted in a welcome note, but the foundations from which we build our working-model on.
The need and desire for flexible working, and how technology can best enable this to happen, has allowed Coterie to pioneer a workforce of dedicated, enthusiastic and able professionals. We choose to allow all our employees and associates to work flexibly, from their home offices around the globe. This supports our businesses ability to be truly global, offering around the clock service to our clients; when they need us, we are there for them.
We are proud to have created a sustainable business, where turnover of employees is negligible, and our carbon footprint insignificant. Outside of Coterie we all have hobbies and interests, and as a business we work hard to promote, engage in and allow for these. Wellbeing in business starts with an excellent balance of wellbeing personally.
Empowerment of our employees through consistent care and training ensures that each and every member of our staff is able to perform to the best of their ability. Home-based working doesn’t mean you won’t be supported, and you certainly won’t be remote. We are a small, but content and happy to help team of people, only ever a phone call/Skype/message away.
- Working with customers to create proposals that achieve their set objective
- Working with customers and the delivery team to successfully deliver client projects on time and budget
- 10% farming of allotted accounts (current contacts and net new contacts)
- 90% project based, client facing
Client Manager responsibilities
- Looking for sales opportunities
- Proposal writing
- Project setup
- Assigning work to the preferred resource
- Briefing work to the preferred resource
- Facilitating the workflow within the designated team
- Setting up and leading internal kickoff call, notes and actions
- Setting up and leading client kickoff call, notes and actions
- Updating the project in the project management system
- Organising interviews/workshops
- Setting up and leading weekly/bi-weekly calls, issuing agendas and notes
- Creating, updating and issuing project trackers
- Creating, updating and issuing project budget trackers
- Sending work to clients
- Chasing clients to ensure the timely provision of feedback
- Gathering feedback from client and sharing in a digestible way with the delivery person/people
- Checking amends have been made
- Maintaining the Teams folder, or the platform that the client has specified
- Chasing outstanding POs
- Project shut down
- Keeping the Client Director up to date via a weekly internal meeting so they are aware of what’s going off and can oversee and essentially look after the client service/client account
- Flagging rescope/scope creep immediately
- Flagging opportunities with the Client Director
- In addition, adhoc admin and marketing support across the business may be required from time to time.
This is a work-from-home position, but there would be the requirement to regularly travel to London and northern cities (typically twice per week), occasional international travel would also be required post (COVID lockdown restrictions).
- Ability to build trust and rapport with clients
- Ability to spot an opportunity
- Open to learning
- Good at working in a team
- Excellent writing skills
- Attention to detail
- Flexible and resilient
- Good listener
- Ability to challenge constructively
- Digitally savvy
- Ability to problem solve
- At least 3 years experience in a Client/Account Manager role
- Experience in the IT/Telecomms sector
- Experience in partner and channel marketing
- Educated to degree level – (marketing or business degree preferable)CIM accredited – desirable
To apply for this role, please submit a tailored covering letter and your CV via Indeed. Applications without a tailored covering letter will not be considered. Click here to apply.