Location: Home Based
Term: Full-time, Permanent – Temporarily remote
Salary: £60,000 – £70,000 a year
- Hours: Full-time (37.5/week)
- Salary: £45-50k basic, £60-£70k OTE
- Location: Work from home
- Access to performance based commission scheme
- Pension contribution
- 30 days holiday per annum
- Monthly £60 health/wellbeing budget
- Flexible working
- Company laptop (MacBook)
- Company phone (iPhone)
Founded in 2013, we are a leading international proposition and partner marketing agency, operating predominantly in the IT industry. Our clients include some of the world’s biggest brands. We are now looking to enhance our client services team with the addition of Client Director.
Flexibility, sustainability and empowerment are at the core of our business. Not just words jotted in a welcome note, but the foundations from which we build our working-model on.
The need and desire for flexible working, and how technology can best enable this to happen, has allowed Coterie to pioneer a workforce of dedicated, enthusiastic and able professionals. We choose to allow all our employees and associates to work flexibly, from their home offices around the globe. This supports our businesses ability to be truly global, offering around the clock service to our clients; when they need us, we are there for them.
We are proud to have created a sustainable business, where turnover of employees is negligible, and our carbon footprint insignificant. Outside of Coterie we all have hobbies and interests, and as a business we work hard to promote, engage in and allow for these. Wellbeing in business starts with an excellent balance of wellbeing personally.
Empowerment of our employees through consistent care and training ensures that each and every member of our staff is able to perform to the best of their ability. Home-based working doesn’t mean you won’t be supported, and you certainly won’t be remote. We are a small, but content and happy to help team of people, only ever a phone call/Skype/message away.
- 50% farming of allotted accounts (current contacts and net new contacts)
- 50% business development
- Reports to Sales & Marketing Director
- Line Management responsibilities (to Client Managers)
Client Director responsibilities
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with current and potential contacts
- Creating account plans which will help to achieve the organisation’s business strategy and revenue targets
- Actively identifying new business opportunities with both existing and potential contacts in both existing and potential accounts to achieve agreed objectives (50:50) split
- Responding to clients with a detailed scope of work that meets the client’s objective where interest has been expressed (within 36 hours)
- Monitoring client expenditure against budget and keeping the client abreast of status on an agreed cadence
- Monitoring delivery schedules to ensure jobs are delivered to time
- Monitoring deferred revenue and proactively and approaching clients with creative ideas to initiate scope of works and spend
- Creating accurate briefs for the project management and delivery teams
- Working with the project management and delivery teams to ensure the successful delivery of all projects on your accounts
- Customer satisfaction – ensuring delivery and service is delivered as agreed
This is a work-from-home position, but there would be the requirement to regularly travel to London and northern cities (typically twice per week), occasional international travel would also be required post (COVID lockdown restrictions).
- Ability to build trust and rapport with clients
- Ability to spot an opportunity
- Open to learning
- Good at working in a team
- Excellent writing skills
- Attention to detail
- Flexible and resilient
- Good listener
- Ability to challenge constructively
- Digitally savvy
- Ability to problem solve
- At least 3 years experience in a Client/Account Director role
- Experience in the IT/Telecomms sector
- Experience in partner and channel marketing
- Educated to degree level – (marketing or business degree preferable)
- CIM accredited – desirable
To apply for this role, please submit a tailored covering letter and your CV via Indeed. Applications without a tailored covering letter will not be considered. Click here to apply.