Partner ecosystem professionals, full-service marketing experts. We help clients worldwide evolve and elevate their partner ecosystem marketing as an intrinsic driver of their growth, success and sustainability.
Founded in 2013, Coterie is a small but mighty remote marketing agency, operating primary in the technology industry. Our team is predominantly based in the UK but we do have some team members in South Africa and Georgia.
Coterie prides itself on a happy, dedicated team and is proud to say that 100% of employees agree that Coterie is a great place to work according to our latest Care Survey.
The ideal candidate will have experience in managing projects within a marketing agency environment from start to finish. You will be able to create a plan of action which will consider a fixed timeline, evaluate risks and work within a budget. You should be an effective communicator and comfortable supporting the team with quotations, proposals and pitches.
This is a work from home position but travel to meet clients will be required occasionally (UK travel typically once per month, European travel typically once every year).
A dedicated office space in your home working environment is essential.
- Responsible for the successful delivery of client projects; to scope, within budget and to timescales agreed
- Using Coterie’s project management tools, ensure all projects are set up to the expected standard and ready for client kickoff
- Lead client kickoff calls
- Co-ordinate the Coterie Delivery team; develop clear briefs, quality check work
- Manage budgets both internally and with the clients
- Responsible for keeping the clients abreast of project status on a weekly cadence
- Actively identify new project opportunities and potential new contacts within live accounts and work with the Customer Success Manager/Director to bring the opportunity to fruition
- Support the Customer Success Manager/Director with quotations and proposals
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction
- Bachelor’s degree in business/marketing or equivalent experience
- CIM accredited desirable
Experience and skills
- 3 years’ of agency experience essential
- 3 years’ of proven success in project management
- Awareness of what it takes to deliver marketing deliverables including but not limited to value propositions, marketing collateral, videos, paid media
- Experience in the IT/Telecomms sector desirable
- Experience in partner and channel marketing desirable
- £28-£33k per year
- 10% performance/profit target bonus
- Sales accelerator bonus
- £60 per month wellbeing budget
- 25 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays)
- Paid training
- MOAI platform (mental health support)
- End of year luxury team trip
- Up to six weeks nomad working
- Enhanced maternity/paternity policy
30th June 2023
How to apply
To apply for this role, please send a covering letter and CV to [email protected]