Partner ecosystem professionals, full-service marketing experts. We help clients worldwide evolve and elevate their partner ecosystem marketing as an intrinsic driver of their growth, success and sustainability.
Founded in 2013, Coterie is a small but mighty remote marketing agency, operating primary in the technology industry. Our team is predominantly based in the UK but we do have some team members in South Africa and Georgia.
Coterie prides itself on a happy, dedicated team and is proud to say that 100% of employees agree that Coterie is a great place to work according to our latest Care Survey.
The ideal candidate will be customer-oriented, with a high level of marketing expertise. You will love crafting marketing strategies, driving campaigns, rallying stakeholders, tracking performance, analysing results and continuously improving campaigns. You should be a confident copywriter and have experience managing LinkedIn advertising campaigns. You will be comfortable in partner/channel environments and have an interest in the tech/IT industry and related technology including; Cloud, Network – NFV/SDN, Security, IoT, and Digitalisation. You’ll be used to working across different verticals such as finance, healthcare, manufacturing and defence.
This is a work from home position but travel to meet clients will be required occasionally (UK travel typically once every couple of months).
A dedicated office space in your home working environment is essential.
- Strategic perspective – Work with the wider Coterie team to develop Go-To-Market (GTM) plans. Understand the agreed Scope of Work (SoW) and ensure it is delivered and meets the objectives and measures.
- Point of contact – Lead the day-to-day campaign interactions with the client.
- Step-by-step move forward – To determine the week-by-week actions in order to execute the plan and drive them forward.
- Accountability – To drive the governance calls and make sure that everyone is held accountable.
- Check and balance – To regularly take a step back and consider if the actions are taking the plan in the right direction. Red flag with Coterie Client Success Manager if they aren’t so that together we can manage with the client.
- Adapt – To adapt the plan if the conditions/requirements change (within reason). Flag scope creep to the Coterie Client Success Manager.
- Measure – To report on the project status using the project tracker.
- On-time – To keep the project moving to timescales by ensuring the actions are progressed. Follow-up each week. Agree on an escalation point within the client if actions aren’t progressing
- On budget – To keep to the budget that has been assigned to you for your time, and flag any overpacing with the Client Success Manager. Work with the Coterie team to ensure the project is on budget.
- Bachelor’s degree in business/marketing or equivalent experience.
- CIM accredited.
Experience and skills
- Agency experience desirable.
- 5 years’ experience of proposition/solution marketing management or senior communications management experience.
- 5 years’ of experience working with partners or within channel environments.
- Copywriting experience.
- Strong understanding of the difference between the end customer/business-focused messaging and different message applications and styles based on purpose/use.
- Able to extract key messages and information from internal stakeholders and translate that into customer value based on an understanding of the end customer needs.
- Evidence of having delivered and overseen strategic partner marketing campaigns.
- Experience working for businesses in the IT, Systems Integrator or Telecoms/Network space.
- Good knowledge and interest of the industry and related technology including; Cloud, Network – NFV/SDN, Security, IoT, and Digitalisation.
Rate of pay
Part-time, 22.5 hours over 5 days.
29th February 2024.
How to apply
To apply for this role, please send a covering letter and CV to [email protected].