Partner ecosystem professionals, full-service marketing experts. We help clients worldwide evolve and elevate their partner ecosystem marketing as an intrinsic driver of their growth, success and sustainability.
Founded in 2013, Coterie is a small but mighty remote marketing agency, operating primary in the technology industry. Our team is predominantly based in the UK but we do have some team members in South Africa and Georgia.
Coterie prides itself on a happy, dedicated team and is proud to say that 100% of employees agree that Coterie is a great place to work according to our latest Care Survey.
The ideal candidate will be customer-oriented with a drive to achieve goals and maintain a great customer experience. Using your marketing knowledge, you will be able to suggest forward-thinking ideas to promote our brand and work closely with clients to understand their needs. You will have excellent communication abilities and negotiation skills.
This is a work from home position but travel to meet clients will be required occasionally (UK travel typically 1-4 times per month, European travel typically once every 6 months, US travel typically once every year).
A dedicated office space in your home working environment is essential.
- Work with key accounts to provide product solutions, develop new business, and to ensure satisfaction
- Serve as primary day-to-day liaison with assigned clients and maintain positive ongoing relationships
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously while interfacing with different internal and external contacts
- Bachelor’s degree in business/marketing or equivalent experience
- CIM accredited
Experience and skills
- Agency experience essential
- 5 years’ of proven success in client management
- 3 years’ experience working with partners or within channel environments
- Familiarity with sales performance metrics
- Strong negotiation, presentation and communication skills
- Experience working for/with businesses in the IT, Systems Integrator or Telecoms/Network space
- Good knowledge and interest of the industry and related technology including; Cloud, Network – NFV/SDN, Security, IoT, Digitalisation, Vertical markets
- £45-£50k basic per year DOE
- 10% performance/profit target bonus
- Sales accelerator bonus
- £60 per month wellbeing budget
- Flexible working
- 25 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays)
- Paid training
- MOAI platform (mental health support)
- End of year luxury team trip
- Up to six weeks nomad working
- Enhanced maternity/paternity policy
20th May 2023
How to apply
To apply for this role, please send a covering letter and CV to [email protected]