– Sectors: Customer Service, IT/Software/SaaS, Marketing/Advertising/PR
– Location: Remote, UK with travel to clients in the UK and overseas as needed
– Hours: Full time
– Salary: £70,000 + Commission + Benefits
Who is Coterie?
We are a sociable team of award-winning partner marketers dotted across the globe, who have been trusted by 60+ world-class technology brands to deliver compelling joint value propositions, go-to-market plans, and digital lead generation solutions. Our quarterly employee satisfaction scores are our pride and joy and reflect our values of authenticity, integrity, fresh thinking, and most importantly fun. As a forward-looking team, we embrace a sustainable business model and are each invested in Coterie for the long term.
Looking for a new challenge?
Are you a partner/channel marketer within a client or agency seeking a new challenge or a channel salesperson who has worked closely with marketing? Would you like to make a difference in a fast-paced SME business? Are you commercial and goals-focused? Would you enjoy building consultative relationships with a diverse range of partner and product marketers across the global IT industry, helping them smash their goals? If the answers are yes, then read on.
What does the job entail?
We are seeking a talented, accomplished sales-orientated senior partner/channel marketer who can form strong consultative client relationships to advise and sell partner marketing services within the IT market. We are looking for someone with a passion for channel/partner marketing who has a wide network in the IT and Telco industry; who could sit at a senior or even board level within a specialist partner marketing consulting agency that has a clear vision to make a difference in the industry. In return, we offer a good basic package, commission, benefits plus personal development opportunities.
- Ability to cultivate strong customer relationships at a senior level and confidently promote the agency’s services and products
Problem identification and ideation:
- Support customers with identifying, understanding their problems, and developing a solution for clients in collaboration with the delivery team
- Generate sales demand among prospects and customers in collaboration with customer success and senior management team
- Deliver agency invoicing revenue and achieve targets
- Work with the Customer Success Managers to achieve:
– customer satisfaction targets
– accuracy of account planning and forecasting
– overall objectives and targets and critical delivery milestones
- Support the Customer Success Team in scoping out solutions to help customers achieve their goals
- Develop pricing and look after budget management
- Awareness of agency processes
- Pension contribution
- 30 days holiday per annum
- Training budget
- Monthly £60 health/wellbeing budget or private healthcare
- Virtual working
- Company laptop (MacBook or WinTel)
- Company phone (iPhone)
To apply for this role, please email a tailored covering letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org